To get 2019 off to a good start we're offering the chance to win one of three packs of decals/wall stickers to brighten up your home.
- Choose the decal/sticker and colour you would want to win (you can browse our collection of kids wall sticker here)
- Send your name, address and email along with your choice to email@example.com, using the subject line Wall Sticker Competition
That's it. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at 11:59pm on 18/2/2019
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only aged over 18 years
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person, multiple entries will not count
- The winner will be chosen and notified within 7 days of the closing date
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Paper Bloom reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged Paper Bloom reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.